Given below is a crossword puzzle. Read the clues across and clues down, and fill up the blank squares. Check up your performance with the correct solution given at the end.
1. Category of pathogen that causes diseases, like common cold and mumps.
5. This is the vaccine for preventing tuberculosis.
6. An organ usually affected by tuberculosis.
7. Jumbled spelling of one of the most common insect which visits our exposed foods and contaminates them.
8. Cover this part of your body by a handkerchief while sneezing to prevent droplet infection to others.
9. These may readily grow in your hair, if you do not wash it regularly.
10. A disease that weakens body’s defence system against infections.